Monday, October 24, 2016

The Aftermath.

I planned to write a followup to my original book:  Fragments and Faith: An Adult Third Culture Kid Experience In Evangelicalism , but I am prioritizing getting back into my career and completing my Masters degree.  I wanted to give a little plug for my first book here.  The evangelical church in America is going to have to do some soul-searching and/or decline, because it has chased people out with its worldly enmeshment in politics, as well as its total lack of love for foreigners like me.  Too many privileged American evangelicals have forgotten Christians are aliens and strangers here, as well as responsible to love, not bite and devour, because God is love.  For this reason, I am exiting "Christian twitter" for a more broad twitter experience.  I can be followed @PeaceOfResista1 .  Opinions my own, not reflective of my loved ones or employers.
"Bridges that connect"  (Bath, England/San Antonio, Texas) by Melody Kay Young

(Post revised 3/27/17 and 5/26/17.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment